On all rentals the General Car Rental Conditions of the Bovag in effect. You can find these on the back of our rental agreements.
What should you take with you when you pick up the rental car?
- Valid driver's license.
- Address identification (recent postal item).
- Debit card or credit card with which the deposit can be paid.
- For companies we need an extract from the Chamber of Commerce (not older than 1 year).
- For trucks: Driver's license C (Truck) & driver's pass
This can be done by telephone or email. We will do our utmost to use the type of car you have reserved, but reserve the right to provide an equivalent car. In the unlikely event that the reservation expires, there are no costs involved.
Renter / driver
The renter / driver of the car must be at least 21 years old and have been in possession of a valid driver's license for 1 year.
All our vehicles include All-Risk insurance, passenger insurance and ANWB inland. When using alcohol and/or drugs, you are fully liable for all damage (exclusion from all insurance policies).
Only countries within the EU, you are obliged to report this to us in advance, so that we can provide you with the original papers and take out ANWB travel insurance for you.
If you do not report to us that you are going abroad with the rental car and we are therefore unable to adjust our insurance and Anwb coverage, you are not entitled to replacement transport and all costs arising from any repatriation of the vehicle to the Netherlands will be incurred. your own account.
Conditions for lowering the deductible: At least 24 years and 1 year in possession of a valid Dutch driver's license. You have a deductible for any damage that cannot be recovered, depending on the insurance class. The deductible can be lowered if necessary
- Class A €400 to be reduced to €150 for €7,50 per day
- Class B € 600,- to be reduced to € 200,- for € 11,00 per day
- Class C € 900 to be reduced to € 350 for € 15,00 per day
- Class D € 1000,- to be reduced to € 400,- for € 18,00 per day
The above prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (21%).
A rental day with us is a calendar day and runs from 08.00 a.m. to 08.00 a.m. the next morning. Deviating times can always be discussed with one of our employees and will be adjusted if possible.
Extension rental period
If you want to extend the car, you should always contact us by phone. You do not have to come to our location to renew.